How can I order from the your store?
- Place your order online.
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover through PayPal and now E-transfers.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY STATUS
What does the Availability status mean?
- In Stock – The item is good to go and ready for purchase.
- Out of Stock – The item is not currently available but will be later.
Will I be charged sales tax?
We operate out of Alberta, Canada. By tax laws all orders are charged the tax of their destination address.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express through PayPal. We also love E-transfers, details at checkout. Please note that you do not need to have a Paypal account to checkout on our store. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
Do discount codes stack?
When redeeming Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion, Discount or Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Certificates.
I forgot to add a coupon code to my order while checking out, can I you add this discount to my order after it has been placed?
We’re sorry but coupon codes can’t be added retrospectively. In the future, please always ensure you add the coupon code when prompted to avoid disappointment.
What does the status of my order mean?
- Processing – Your order has been put in queue and if a custom request you will be sent a proof of your order, otherwise production of your order will begin.
- On Hold: Your order has been put on hold due to payment issues or pending info needed to complete the order.
- Complete – Your order has been fully shipped.
- Cancelled – Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
- Refunded: We have refunded your order according to our Refunds Policy.
- Closed – Your order has been refunded. Your credit card has been fully refunded at this point.
CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Can I make changes to my order?
We may be able to if your order still shows as “New” status.
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than “New”, it can no longer be changed or canceled.